I don’t even know sometimes.
- Does a person need to know about Jesus to believe in the Lord Jesus?
- What does it mean for the words of Christ to never pass away?
- What does it mean for revelation to be “authoritative?”
- Why is the New Testament way less concerned about the details of Eschatology than we are?
- Why are words so ancient taken literally today? “I do not permit a woman to exercise authority of a man.” Why does this have to reflect God’s “timeless wisdom?” Why can’t it just be a statement from Paul reflecting backwards and sexist cultures that Christ is actively renewing?
- What does it mean to “be saved?”
- Why do we imagine the God of love to be full of wrath? Yes; wrath is a necessary quality of love (as I think). But why do we imagine that God will pit his wrath against his love? “Because of revelation.” Oh really.
i don’t know, guys. But I take comfort that it was said, “Seek YHWH and live.”